An Introduction to Metaprogramming

Hi, today I’m going to give my opinion about the article titled “An Introduction to Metaprogramming” written by Ariel Ortiz. Before this article I was not sure of what was metaprogramming although I had seen it in my class of programming language with clojure and the idea that the program would change another part of the program based on its state, so let’s talk about that.

First metaprograms are programs that generates other programs and it can be used to eliminate or reduce a tedious error-prone programming task. In languages like C#reflection is a form of metaprogramming since the program can examine information about itself for example returning a list of all the properties of an object  and thanks to this article I can understand the basics of metaprogramming.

Resultado de imagen para metaprogram

Comentarios

Entradas populares